Strategic Web Solutions
Forget DIY templates and design-for-the-masses. I offer custom design meant to get results.
If you’re ready to launch your business and need a first website, or you recognize your past design attempts don’t convey the quality and value of your brand like it should, let’s talk about how your website should work for you.
Which best describes you?
Web design is not just about creating pretty layouts.
It’s about understanding the marketing challenge behind your business.
New Website Design
I create powerful, dynamic websites that are responsive, SEO-optimized, and designed to get results results. All of my clients receive 24/7 support during the process, and my base package includes a lot of features you won’t find in other packages.
I work primarily within the WordPress platform, and my preferred hosting platform is SiteGround. I also support Squarespace, Wix, Shopify, and Weebly.
This package is perfect if you’re not ready to launch a full website just yet, but you still want to establish an online brand presence. Social media and email integrations will let you start capturing important audience data, and help you engage strategically with your audience when it’s time to launch a full website.
- Domain and hosting set up
- Responsive design and SEO-optimized
- Social media integration
- Contact form
- Email integration with a compatible email platform such as Flodesk, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Website landing page graphic for up to 3 social media platforms
- Five days of support after landing page is live
Package Price: Starts at $1000
This package is for a full website that’s responsive, SEO-optimized and customized to your needs. All of my clients receive 24/7 support while their website is being created.
- Domain, hosting and email set up
- Up to 5 pages included
- Social media and email integration
- One automatic welcome email for new subscribers
- Website launch graphic for up to 4 social media platforms
- WordPress Owner's Manual
- Ten days of support after website launch
Package price: Starts at $2,300
Please note that this package does not include uploading extensive content from an existing website. If you are looking to revamp your current website and want to transfer a large amount of existing content to your new site (blog posts, white papers, case studies, photo galleries, etc.) there will be an additional fee.
- Contact me to set up a free consultation.
- During the consultation, we’ll review your needs, goals, discuss the scope of work, and your timeline. A proposal will be provided within 24 hours for you to review, along with a contract and deposit invoice. For website packages, a 50% deposit is required to secure your project in my calendar.
- For website packages, once I start your website, I’ll be in touch frequently with progress updates and to schedule status meetings for revisions.
- Once your website is complete, the remaining 50% balance is due in order to schedule your website training session.
- I’ll provide a 1 hour taped video call to train you on how to update your website along with best practices, and you will also receive a supporting document for reference.
- That’s it – your website is ready to go live! Plus, you’ll still have another seven days of support from me after your site is launched.
Website Redesigns + Updates
If you have an existing site that you would like redesigned, please contact me for a consultation. I offer a complimentary website audit for potential clients before we talk; during our consultation, I will discuss your current site’s problem areas, hear more about what’s not working for you and why, and then we’ll discuss any additional content that may be needed.
Website redesigns are highly unique and therefore priced on a case-by-case basis dependent on how extensive your updates will be.
I currently support WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, and Shopify platforms. If you are on a different platform, let’s talk about why!